Friday, April 20, 2012

Why I am passionate about Still Life drawing?

Leonardo da Vinci- Original Work
     I began to love Still Life drawing when I tried to draw our front yard garden from our house, looking only through the front door. After I finished the sketch, I realized that I love to do it again, aside from the fact that I inherited the skill from my father.

      Another thing that made me passionate about Still life drawing is when I saw the works of the famous Leonardo da Vinci. His way of sketching and painting,  it's different from other artists I have known.

    Whenever I hold a pencil in my hand, I'm looking for a paper to draw anything that catches my eye. Still Life drawing describes my feelings and thoughts, It sets up my mood, It has a unique meaning for every piece.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment